Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pink, Lime and White Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!
I haven't posted for any challenges recently, but A day or two ago I found two blogs that I liked and I just knew that I could make a birthday card to fill the requirements for both by making this sweet Pink, Lime and White Birthday Card!
The first blog is Birthday Sundaes and the challenge is to make a card with the Pink, Lime and White color scheme. And the second blog is Fantabulous Cruicut where the requirement is simply to make a birthday themed card.  I desided to go with this colorul easel style card.  And this time, I even stamped an envelope to coordiate with the card.  As I have mentioned before, I am relatively new to the crafting world, so each challenge is teaching me a lot as I create my submition.  Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy my card! I know that I for one LOVED creating it (these colors are some of my absolute favorites! Though, I am waiting for a purple theme to come up one of these days because it is my most favorite color of all!)
Anyway, enjoy, and I look forward to submitting more entries in the coming weeks!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Glad I found your blog...we have a lot in common. Love your card it is so cute and love the design. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in my 30's and it was NOT a fun time...doing better with it now year later so I wish you my very best. I am a new follower and would love to have you stop by for a visit and maybe follow too! HUGS-take care.
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I hope you had a great time creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice shades for the challenge's colors. The cup cake looks so yummy and the matching envelope is a great final touch. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love the sparkly heart! Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, cheery card! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and colors...for being "new" you are doing a WONDERFUL job. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete