Friday, July 22, 2011

Cupcakes are always a good idea!

Hello everyone out there! Well, I decided to create a new card this week, mostly because I went on a little scrapping shopping spree and bought myself lots of new papers, stamps and embellishments and wanted to see if I was inspired to do anything with my loot!  Well, the funny thing is that with all of my new goodies I really just ended up doing a very super simple design.  I think I just had TOO many choices! :-) Anyway, once I created this card I looked around and found that sure enough, it fits the requirements for a challenge at Craft your passion challenge. The challenge states that you must include text on your card or L/O, and I figured why not join in!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love puns. :) I'm a new follower.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete